TAKE THE TOUR
With an easy-to-use, feature rich interface, backed by an outsource crew at your beck and call, 60 seconds is a system that will give you back your valuable time and allow you to build an internet empire. Don't waste any more valuable time, take a look at the powerful features of 60 Seconds!
60 Seconds is a true Dynamic Responsive system - One website for all devices and the ability for you to choose which content displays on smaller mobile devices! It is a fully integrated CMS/CRM/Lead automation/email marketing system, with powerful ecommerce features - all in one, easy to use interface!
BOOK A DEMO NOW
Enter your details below and experience first hand the power of 60 Seconds!
What is Dynamic Responsive and why is it so important?
Dynamic Responsive gives you the best of both worlds... Publish one page for all devices, while at the same time, choose the content to be displayed on smaller devices, while you write!
Dynamic Responsive means you don't compromise!
- Responsive design is recommended by Google as "industry best practice"
- Dynamic responsive gives you industry best practice with additional control over your mobile website!
- You can direct people to specific content on your website without having to worry about them being redirected to your mobile home page from their smart phone!
- Perfect for Adwords campaigns - all traffic will go to the same landing page, which can be tailored for smaller mobile devices!
- Users with mobile devices will not be put off by large amounts of content on your pages!
40% of internet access is now through mobile devices
The latest data from comScore points to a dramatic increase in mobile internet access worldwide! By the end of 2013, it is expected to be around 50%, though it varies from industry to industry. For instance, the majority of access to internet portals is from desktop or laptop devices, while the majority of access to social network sites is from mobile devlices.
The main message these statistics send is that it is important to have a website that shows in all devices - a responsive website
How do you manage content for mobile devices in 60 Seconds?
Because of the unique drag-and-drop page builder, content can be separated into blocks that you want to display in smaller mobile devices and blocks that will be hidden in them. It's as easy as clicking a button to hide a block of content!